The Comfort Dental Spa team takes great pride in staying up to date with state-of-the-art dental technology. We now offer immediate relief for cold sores, fever blisters, herpetic lesions, and apthous ulcers. If you repeatedly experience this type of mouth sore, call Comfort Dental Spa in Farmington Hills at 248-474-6434. We offer low-level laser therapy (LLLT) at any time during a lesion cycle, but prefer to administer treatment in the beginning phase, when you feel the tingle that precedes lesion eruption.
Low Level Laser Therapy:
- Reduces pain by causing the production of natural pain killer endorphins.
- Reduces inflammation by suppressing inflammatory enzymes that create swelling, redness, pain, and heat and enhances the release of anti-inflammatory enzymes.
- Enhances lymphatic drainage, which increases circulation and speeds healing.
- Stimulates the release of helpful healing enzymes.
- Releases tight muscles (both smooth and striated) that create chronic pain, joint problems, and decreased mobility.
- Speeds bone repair by stimulating fibroblastic and osteoblastic proliferation.
- LLLT in the correct frequency appears to be antiviral, antifungal, and antiherpetic.
Call our office at 248-474-6434 today to learn more or schedule an appointment online!