As the leading tooth replacement procedure of today, dental implants are an attractive, permanent, and fully functional way to secure ill-fitting dentures or replace a missing tooth or several missing teeth.
Answer these questions to find out if you may be a candidate for dental implants:
- Do I need a dependable replacement option for lost teeth?
- Do I value conservative dental solutions?
- Are my dentures loose, or do they slip?
- Am I tired of hassling with denture maintenance?
- Am I embarrassed by the holes left in my smile by missing teeth?
- Are my speaking and eating abilities impaired due to missing teeth or ill-fitting dentures?
- Is my facial structure beginning to sag due to jawbone deterioration?
- Am I experiencing tooth decay and jawbone deterioration on the teeth surrounding the space where the missing tooth was?
- Do I want to reclaim a beautiful, solid, comfortable smile with optimal oral function?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, you may be a candidate for dental implants.
Dental implants are replacement teeth that imitate the feel, function, and appearance of natural teeth. With a titanium implant post to act as the root of the tooth and a porcelain dental crown to act as the tooth itself, dental implants can replace individual teeth or secure a denture. This is just one reason why dental implants have become the leading restorative and cosmetic dental procedure for replacing missing teeth.
To find out if you can benefit from dental implants, call Comfort Dental Spa in Farmington Hills, Michigan at (248) 474-6434 to reserve an appointment with esteemed cosmetic dentist Dr. Aziza Askari. At this appointment, Dr. Askari will examine your teeth and gums, address your questions and concerns, and decide if implant dentistry is right for you. If you can benefit from implants and decide to proceed with treatment, Dr. Askari will begin to design your custom smile makeover. For more information about dental implants, contact Comfort Dental Spa, and take a look at the video below.