As a sedation dentist, Dr. Aziza Askari works hard to ensure the comfort and peace of mind of her patients during their time in her dental chair. Sedation is a wonderful treatment option for patients with dental fear and phobia, physical or mental disabilities, chronic TMJ or jaw pain, and other conditions that make them anxious, fearful, and uncomfortable in the dental chair.
How do I know if sedation dentistry is right for me?
Do you agree with the following statements?
- You are too scared to even call the dentist and make an appointment.
- You are someone with a stressful lifestyle, high anxiety, or a busy schedule and wish to complete treatment comfortably in less office visits.
- You have a strong gag reflex.
- You have an aversion to the sounds and smells of dental work.
- You have anxiety about seeing dental instruments.
- You have had negative dental experiences in the past.
- You are in pain or are delaying treatment you know you need to stay healthy.
If you agree with any of the above statements, it’s likely that you could benefit from sedation dentistry. The only way to find out for sure, however, is to reserve a consultation appointment with Detroit dentist Dr. Askari at her Farmington Hills dental office.
How do I find out more?
At Comfort Dental Spa, we like our patients to be as informed as possible before they even come in for their first appointment. Watch the video below to find out more about sedation dentistry.
When you have a fear of the dentist or dental work, we know that even making a phone call to a dental office can be difficult. If you can take this first step, we want you to know that you’ll be in capable, experienced, and gentle hands throughout the entirety of your treatment. Just call Comfort Dental Spa, located in Farmington Hills, Michigan, at (248) 474-6434 or visit us online at comfortdentalspa.com.