Whether you’ve been a Comfort Dental Spa patient for years or you’re in the midst of looking for a new dental home, it’s nice to know that your dentist, or potential dentist, is qualified and experienced enough to provide you with the most comprehensive, highest-quality dental care possible. Detroit dentist Dr. Aziza Askari is regarded as an expert in multiple fields of dentistry, and she continues to expand her professional knowledge and skills by regularly earning over 250 hours of continuing education each year.
Take a look at Dr. Askari’s awards, certifications, and memberships below.
Dr. Aziza Askari’s Dental Experience and Expertise
Certifications and Memberships:
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Sustaining member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry by Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
- Laser Proficiency form Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Implants and Teeth-in-an-Hour by Nobel BioCare
- Advanced Aesthetics by Hornbrook Group
- Lumineers by Cerinate
Honors and Awards:
- Award for Advanced Education in Dentistry from the University of Michigan
- Selected as a Top Dentist by Michigan’s prestigious Hour and Styleline magazines
- Recognized by the New Jersey Senate for excelling in undergraduate studies
- TMJ, TMD, and Migraine Pain Relief
- Sleep Apnea
- Periodontal Therapy
- Pain Management and Patient Comfort
Premium Dental Care in Detroit
All of the above sets Dr. Askari apart from other dentists. Yes, all reputable dentists will help you achieve a healthy smile, but at Comfort Dental Spa, we truly believe that our services provide our patients with more than just healthy teeth and gums. We help our patients achieve high-quality lives, starting with rejuvenating the health, appearance, and function of their smiles.
Additionally, we think of ourselves as a one-stop shop for all of your dental needs, and we hope that you do, too. At Comfort Dental Spa, all of your general, preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental work can be completed in our Farmington Hills dentist office. Dr. Azkari will complete and/or oversee every aspect of your dental treatment, so you, as our patient, truly are the beneficiary of all of Dr. Askari’s training, experience, and expertise, which, in our opinion, is exactly how it should be.